Process leading to installation
- Confirmation of needs
- Please use the contact page to provide details of your company’s specific requirements.
One of our sales representatives will contact you once we have confirmed your needs.
- Trial evaluation
- After gathering details of your situation, we will ask you to provide a number of sample products. We will then verify whether our systems can successfully detect defects on them.
- Reporting of results
- We will provide you with an in-depth report on the outcome of the trial evaluation.
- Evaluation of larger sample size
- If the trial evaluation produces a positive result, we will use the actual system to be installed to test an expanded sample size.
This evaluation will use an increased number of items, allowing us to quantify inspection standards and identify variable factors (charged service).
- System demonstration
- We will stage a test inspection using your products and our in-house demonstration system.
You will also be able to observe this demonstration as it is conducted.
- Installation decision
- We will provide you with an optimized installation plan based on the outcomes of the above simulations and a full quotation.